- Did Motorola fake an address to make Apple look bad?
- Urban Outfitters is going to stop buying cash registers, which is OK, because Hipsters never have money.
- At least Facebook isn’t tracking us again, right? Right? RIGHT?
- Well, here’s a list of 14 people who should be ashamed of their FourSquare mayorship.
- Grizzly Bear has a new song out, it’s dreamy.
- Muppets pretending to be The Avengers. I’m an adult and I love it.
- Speaking of The Avengers, do you think the trailer was very honest?
- What can the police deny you when they arrest you? Let’s get real.
- Is there life on Mars?
- These repurposed headphones make awesome coat hooks. But honestly, they probably made better headphones.
- This app gives you a history tour of your city. It’s really awesome, you guys.
- Would you ride in a self driving car?
- Fight your Internet addiction and regain your sens of humanity. Here’s some tips.
- The Navy wants to use seawater for fuel. In related news, i want to use beer for exercise.
- Google is going to let you watch trailers in the search page, and it’s going to be awesome.
- You can now buy real presents for your friends via Facebook. Eventually they will not be your friends.
- Remember when Pluto wasn’t a planet. Yeah, that was bullshit.
- So, .XXX is now a thing, which means that search.XXX is now a thing. I have not been to it though, honest.
Have a good weekend, you guys. Don’t waist it all on .XXX.