- Did you know that Canada has an official super hero? I think his name is racist.
- “Why We Procrastinate, And How to Stop it,” a video that you can watch later.
- Beautiful images of science are, well, beautiful.
- Sexual health charity raises money…by selling sex toys?
- So, is the iPhone5 worth a damn?
- Heineken changes their iconic bottle to something less iconic.
- Scientist have developed a technique that erases all your fears. By 2015 we’ll all be super heros.
- YouTube is testing out an interactive quiz feature. Hm.
- The art of web design, explained (FINALLY).
- This instrument translates the sound of objects. Yeah, I don’t understand it either.
- Is this the worst iPhone case ever?
- Is this the best alarm clock ever?
- This two-faced watch makes telling time twice as hard.
- Facebook’s new plug-in gives you protection from embarrassing overshares. That’s neat.
- Planes will be cell-phone safe by next year, but will the Government still make you turn them off during a flight?
- The White House has a micro brew, and I want to drink it.
- Twitter is killing animated avatars. The Internet now sucks.
- Finally, here’s another Internet list. It’s really, really, super duper, really super shitty.
For more in this series, check out last week’s list. WORD.