- The New Yorker can’t make up their mind about Lana Wachowskis‘ gentiles.
- Speaking of Coud Atlas, here’s the full theatrical trailer. Prepare to cry.
- These are the best instances of shameful misidentifications on Facebook.
- Are today’s millennials the screwed generation? I think so.
- This is the most expensive penny in the Universe. Spoiler: It’s worth more than a penny.
- A criminal mastermind was taken down, at Walmart, after police noticed she was smuggling steaks under her wheel chair.
- This DIY mini photo studio will finally convince your friends that you’re an “artist.”
- We don’t need foreign oil! We need lobsters!
- Tracking school children with RFID tags? It’s all about the benjamins.
- These magnets turn your fridge into a retro LED display. Pretty cool.
- A 17 year old built a cell phone based heart monitor, specifically for the developing world. He sounds cool.
- Show him up by turning your car ash tray into a smartphone dock.
- I think most themed weddings are lame but this one, this one specifically, is super rad.
- Batman: The Animated Series premiered 20 years ago this week. Watch the first episode here.
- Remember those “Shit _____ says” videos? PC users FINALLY figured out how to upload a video file to YouTube.
- Is technology keeping Obama safe during the DNC?
- Speaking of Obama, there’s an app for that.
For more in this series, check out last week’s list.