It’s Friday, and that means it’s time to relax. Here are the best links on the Internet (this week).
- Gun Show teaches us how to love butts, again.
- Obama got on Reddit, the Internet is not complete.
- Speaking of singularity, here are some IRL cat gifs.
- I still haven’t watched The Newsroom, but I have watched all the yelling in the news room.
- Nearly half of Harvard’s government class is suspected of cheating. They’ll likely make great politicians.
- These rednecks are politically correct….almost.
- Millennials don’t care about democrats anymore. I also hope they don’t care about voting.
- This slow motion video of a balloon filled with water is THE BEST.
- Homeless people love Facebook.
- Facebook will allow users to tag other users with phone numbers and emails. It’s a terrible idea.
- You can now play old school Atari games in any HTML5 browser. I will never be productive again.
- Curiosity sends back photos from Mars. They look boring.
- MTV cancels The Jersey Shore…the Mayans were right, y’all.
- This kid made a functioning helicopter. He has no girlfriend.
- This guy made a functioning Jedi hover-bike. He has three girlfriends.
- To protest school lunches, these kids tweeted.
- How to: turn a drone into a lazer shooting death machine.
- Mise En Scensters teach us about the films inside films.
- Paul Ryan is a liar. Did he take government classes at Harvard?
- Bob Dylan’s new music video is the best.
Have a good weekend everybody!